Benefits of Salesforce Media Cloud:
- Automate pricing and discounts
- Build converged media plans
- Unify your marketing experience
- Manage and streamline contracts
- Maximize average revenue per user
- Run effective programmatic advertising
- Centralize RFP management
- Enable digital transformation throughout your organization
- Increase profitability
Solutions for Media Revenue Models
Subscriber Lifecycle Management
Launch subscription services and drive subscriber acquisition, retention, and upselling
Advertising Sales Management
Sell smarter and faster. Unify advertising channels, campaigns, and operations in a single platform.
Media Commerce Management
Connect content and merchandise revenue, generate product sales, and create personalized media commerce experiences.
Licensing & Rights Management
Expand licensing opportunities, develop new monetization strategies, and streamline contract negotiations.
Deliver Personalized End-to-End Experiences
Create a 360-degree view of each current and prospective customer, complete with their purchase patterns and a detailed interaction history. Then, manage their customer journey with custom offers and clear next steps.
Consumers today expect personalization, not mass media. With complete audience profiles, you can build engaged audiences and loyal communities.
- Simplify upsells, renewals, and churn risks for your AEs
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Build long-term brand affinity
Improve Ad Sales and Campaign Performance
Integrate Salesforce’s Product Catalog, CPQ, and Contract Management tools to build a comprehensive solution for converged campaigns. This allows quick, easy forecasting across all media types and a clear view of your sales process.
The advertising landscape is more competitive than ever, and the deprecation of third-party cookies means advertisers and publishers need a strong first-party data strategy and detailed insights on campaign performance.
- Eliminate spreadsheet-based reporting
- Improve campaign KPIs and attribution
- Reduce high day sales outstanding
Create a Centralized Hub of Operations
Unite all of your content into a single platform instead of managing disparate channels and customer experiences. Reduce manual processes, spreadsheets, and time spent on non-value generating activities.
Companies today are managing growing product catalogs, and media M&As are increasingly common. This adds scale—and complexity—to operations.
- Accelerate the launch of new offers and products through a single platform
- Develop a comprehensive, easily-manageable product catalog
- Operate from a single source of truth
Customize the Platform As You Evolve
Salesforce Media Cloud is an out-of-the-box data model built specifically for media-related revenue models. It’s both customizable and extensible, depending on your team’s goals, needs, and existing tech stack.
Your team likely already uses other best-in-class products from Salesforce, and Media Cloud is a seamless addition. Plus, with add-ons like CRM Analytics and Datorama, you can build the exact specifications your team needs.
- Less code, more drag and drop
- Less technical debt, quicker development and deployment, and less maintenance
- Create branded customer and employee interactions quickly and easily
The V2 Approach
We are a leading Salesforce implementation partner focused on delivering tailored solutions that empower teams to work more effectively and efficiently. We have consulted some of the world’s biggest names in media, entertainment, broadcasting, and retail for the past 17+ years, and were chosen by Salesforce as one of five global launch partners for Media Cloud Ad Sales Management. We combine time-tested core modules developed for media & entertainment with customizations created specifically for your organization.
V2 is trusted by global brands and leading organizations
Want to do more with your Salesforce Media Cloud investment?
Our proprietary Accelerators build upon the Salesforce platform with solutions for specific business challenges.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.