One common challenge that many V2 clients have faced is how to navigate the complex landscape of their data. We’re excited to share that V2 recently partnered with Snowflake. This will strengthen our analytics consulting services and provide our clients with the most efficient ways of managing their Ad Sales B2C and B2B data.
We wanted to share a summary for our readers of what the Snowflake Data Cloud Platform is, why it’s different from other data warehouse platforms, and why media companies should consider it as part of their tech stack.
What Is Snowflake?
Snowflake is a game changer for our clients. First, it’s important to highlight what Snowflake is and what makes it different from other data warehouse options. Snowflake is a data platform designed to alleviate the pain points companies encounter with traditional data architectures. Traditional data systems are complex infrastructures and present many limitations, such as:
- Inflexibility and/or interoperability with certain systems
- Require complex and proprietary systems (UI, APIs, etc.)
- Lack of proper governance
- Foster competing interests (IT vs. Business Users)
- It becomes costly to maintain and implement net new changes over time
These challenges often result in data systems with significant amounts of manual work by in-house or contracted data and integration teams. Whether your team has tamed the beast that is data or is still doing so, the amount of overhead that goes into managing these data systems isn’t a recipe for long-term success.
Snowflake Takes the Lead in Comparison to Other Data Systems
What differentiates Snowflake from other data systems is found in its cloud data platform and unique architecture:
- A single global platform capable of centralizing all of your organization’s data in one place
- Supports a multitude of data applications
- Enables easy sharing of data across your ecosystem
- Provides near real-time access to data
- Offers usage-based pricing, fostering cost containment and organizational scalability
- Provides Data Marketplace for sharing and access to data sets
- Supports unified and controlled governance and security policies
- Creates the foundation for readily available data insights for your business teams to help inform decisions
Snowflake’s data cloud platform properly leveraged provides more growth opportunities, decreased administrative effort, and improved risk management in contrast to other solutions on the market.
Why Snowflake Is Increasingly Important for Our Clients
In today’s technological world, data is the lifeblood of any organization. With new data being collected every second, the success of a company is largely dependent on effectively leveraging this information to make informed decisions. Simply capturing customer data is not enough. Your data needs to be secure, compliant, centralized, informative, and accessible for your team at a moment’s notice.
With Snowflake’s ability to connect data from disparate sources into a single platform that is accessible through Salesforce and Tableau CRM, we can help our clients to leverage the full potential of their data. Snowflake’s proprietary connectors allow us to configure flexible and scalable solutions that integrate your data into your CRM. This enables team members to make more informed decisions, such as prioritizing advertisers and agencies for sales outreach, assessing product mixes to pitch based on advertising segment and product performance, and more.
Properly leveraging these powerful connections between Snowflake, Tableau, and Salesforce gives us the ability to unlock the full potential of our client’s data in ways that would have previously been a disjointed, manual, and overall, painstaking process.
Building Trust Starts With A Conversation.
Contact Us today to discuss how the expert team at V2 can help your team make the right vendor choice!